What is Web Vulnerability Assessment?
Web Application Vulnerability Assessment is the method to scan websites and web applications to look for known security vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, command execution, directory traversal and insecure server configuration. Over 70% of websites and web applications however, contain vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data, credit cards, customer information and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) or defacement of Corporate Identity by your website getting hacked.
Why Vulnerability Assessment should be used?
An effective vulnerability assessment and remediation program must be able to prevent the exploitation of vulnerabilities by detecting and re-mediating vulnerabilities.
Hire a Web Vulnerability Expert Developer from Quazma.com
• Certified Ethical Hacker from our team scans your website for Vulnerability Assessment and provides you comprehensive report.
• Your developer does the bug fixing based on the report.
• We run a verification scan. You will know whether the measures taken have been adequate or not.
The methodology used by Web Security Results for conducting a security assessment is based on recommendations of the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10.
• A1 – Injection
• A2 – Broken Authentication and Session Management
• A3 – Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
• A4 – Insecure Direct Object References
• A5 – Security misconfiguration
• A6 – Sensitive Data Exposure
• A7 – Missing Function Level Access Control
• A8 – Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
• A9 – Using Known Vulnerable Components
• A10 – Invalidated Redirects and Forwards
Post Your Open Source Job Now!
What Open Source Clients say…
Sachi is a great developer! Great communication, excellent work and very adherent to my guidance and demands. A 5-star developer without a doubt!
Superb experience! I had an amazing time working with Quazma. the team was able to provide everything that I needed without hesitation or delay. communication skills were amazing and the team was available all of the time within reason. Would definitely hire the team again, and again.