What is Spring Boot?
Spring Boot is a Framework from “The Spring Team” to ease the bootstrapping and development of new Spring Applications. It provides defaults for code and annotation configuration to quick start new spring projects within no time. Spring Boot Framework is not implemented from the scratch by The Spring Team, rather than implemented on top of existing Spring Framework (Spring IO Platform). Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can “just run”.
What are the features of Spring Boot provided by Quazma.com Spring Boot developers?
• Create stand-alone Spring applications.
• Embed Tomcat, Jetty or Undertow directly (no need to deploy WAR files).
• Provide opinionated ‘starter’ POMs to simplify your Maven configuration.
• Automatically configure Spring whenever possible.
• Provide production-ready features such as metrics, health checks and externalized configuration.
• Absolutely no code generation and no requirement for XML configuration.
What are the advantages of spring Boot so that Quazma.com Spring Boot programmer uses it?
• It is very easy to develop Spring Based applications with Java or Groovy.
• It reduces lots of development time and increases productivity.
• It avoids writing lots of boilerplate Code, Annotations and XML Configuration.
• It is very easy to integrate Spring Boot Application with its Spring Ecosystem like Spring JDBC, Spring ORM, Spring Data, and Spring Security etc.
• It follows “Opinionated Defaults Configuration” Approach to reduce Developer effort.
• It provides Embedded HTTP servers like Tomcat, Jetty etc. to develop and test our web applications very easily.
• It provides CLI (Command Line Interface) tool to develop and test Spring Boot(Java or Groovy) Applications from command prompt very easily and quickly.
• It provides lots of plugin to develop and test Spring Boot Applications very easily using Build Tools like Maven and Gradle.
• It provides lots of plugin to work with embedded and in-memory Databases very easily.
Spring Boot Framework Programming model is inspired by Groovy Programming model. Spring Boot developers at Quazma.com internally uses some Groovy based techniques and tools to provide default imports and configuration.
Spring Boot Framework also combined existing Spring Framework annotations into some simple or single annotations. Spring Boot Framework drastically changes Spring-Java Based Applications Programming model into new Programming model. As of now, Spring Boot is at initial stage only but future is all about Spring Boot only.
Post Your Open Source Job Now!
What Open Source Clients say…
Sachi is a great developer! Great communication, excellent work and very adherent to my guidance and demands. A 5-star developer without a doubt!
Superb experience! I had an amazing time working with Quazma. the team was able to provide everything that I needed without hesitation or delay. communication skills were amazing and the team was available all of the time within reason. Would definitely hire the team again, and again.